2. What Information Do We Collect?
We collect personal and other information about you when you use the Service. The information we may process (i.e. collect, use and store) depends upon your interaction with us. The key types of personal data that we may process include the following:
· Registration and Account Information: In order to access and use certain features, content or functions of the Service (e.g., to view certain audiovisual content, to submit your User Content, receive e-mail updates about the #LegalizeNow movement, etc.), you may need to register for an account with the Service. When you create an account, you may be asked to provide your name, mailing address, email address, phone number, date of birth, gender or other descriptive information, and we may ask you to create login credentials (i.e. a unique user name and password).
· Location Information: With your permission, we may collect or use the specific location of your device (e.g., by accessing your device’s GPS) to provide you with additional offers, event information, related content, features and functionality and to improve the functionality of the Service. We may also collect other information based on your location and your device’s proximity to “beacons” and other similar proximity systems, including, for example, the strength of the signal between the “beacon” and your Device and the duration that your Device is near the “beacon”. The type of location data we collect depends on a number of factors, including the type of device you are using (e.g., laptop, smartphone, tablet) and the type of connection enabled on your device (e.g., Wifi, Bluetooth, broadband cable). If you do not wish to have this location information collected and used by us, you may “opt-out” by disabling the location and Bluetooth features in the operating system of your device and/or in the App.
· Personal Data You Choose to Provide to Obtain Additional Services: We may collect personal data that you choose to provide to us when you elect to participate in optional features or services. For example, if you sign up to receive newsletters, marketing promotions or other communications regarding the Service and/or third-party products or services, or to participate in contests, surveys and other promotions related to the Service, we may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number and survey responses in order to provide the additional features or services. We will make clear what information we may process as a result of your engagement with the optional features or services.
· Comments and Feedback: You may have the ability to use the Service to provide us with comments and or feedback about the Service or to communicate with other users of the Service and post comments to or otherwise interact with certain aspects of the Service that are available to the public and/or other users. We may collect any information you submit, post or provide in the course of such activities.
· Third Party Platform Information: If you access the Service via a third party platform account (e.g., by logging in to the Service using your account credentials from third parties like Apple (iTunes, etc.), Facebook and Twitter) and/or integrate your Legalize Now account with your account on any such third party platform, we may collect certain information from such third party platform, such as your username and other information you provided to such third party platform in connection with your account (e.g., name, country, date of birth, gender, friend connections, user posts, e-mail address, etc.).
· Third Party Advertising: As part of the Service, we may also use a variety of third parties, including advertising networks, data exchanges, traffic measurement service providers and marketing analytics service providers to, for example, serve advertisements on the Service, populate user-specific advertisements and/or measure and analyze advertising effectiveness and/or traffic on or in connection with the Service (“Third Party Advertising Providers”). Such Third Party Advertising Providers may enable us to display advertisements based on your use of the Service and other websites, services and platforms you have used or visited. These Third Party Advertising Providers may use their own Cookies/Tracking Technologies (as described below to collect similar information. Legalize Now does not control these Third Party Advertising Providers and/or their use of Tracking Technologies, which is instead governed by the privacy policies of any such Third Party Advertising Provider.
· Information Collected by Cookies: The Service may collect certain information using cookies and similar tracking technologies, as further described below.
We may also collect other information when users use the Service, such as domain name, IP address, type of browser, type of device and type of operating system used. We may use this information in an anonymized and aggregated fashion for internal statistical analysis, to improve the Service and to determine where the Service is being used geographically.
3. How Do We Use the Personal Data We Collect?
· To communicate with you about your account, the Service and Legalize Now;
· To manage our business needs, such as monitoring, analyzing, modifying and improving the Service’s functionality and performance;
· To prevent fraud and abuse on and unauthorized access to the Service;
· To provide you with information about products and services you have purchased or indicated your interest in;
· To determine which features and functionality of the Service users like best to help us operate, enhance and improve the Service;
· To grow our business;
· To get to know our potential and existing clients, consumers, and users;
· To identify relevant content shared with potential and current users;
· To comply with our regulatory and legal obligations or to enforce our legal rights;
· To meet reporting requirements (e.g. filing tax forms);
· To retain documents and information related to a legal action;
· To report data breaches or unauthorized access to the Service;
· To provide location-specific functionality, features, services or offers;
· To market to you by delivering marketing materials about our other products and services and the products and services of unaffiliated businesses;
· To display advertising and marketing information based on your use of the Service and other websites services and platforms that you have visited;
· To provide personalized services offered by us on third-party websites and online services;
· To enable you to connect with others who use the Service;
· To display targeted advertisements on the Service;
· For any other purpose disclosed at the time the information is collected or to which you consent; and
4. Do We Share Your Personal Data?
We may share your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Our Group Entities: We may disclose your personal data to other group entities that are affiliates and/or subsidiaries or parents of Legalize Now in order to provide you with tailored products, services and communications or in accordance with our internal policies or administrative or business practices.
· Corporate Transactions or Events: We may disclose your personal data in connection with a merger, sale of substantially all of our assets or stock, joint venture, transfer, corporate reorganization or other disposition of our business.
· To Fulfill Your Requests: If you elect to use certain authentication or sharing features available on the Service, we may use your personal data to fulfill your request to share content with or provide access to such third parties (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, or Twitter).
· With Your Consent: We will obtain consent from you prior to sharing your personal data with third parties for their marketing purposes.
5. How Will We Protect Your Personal Data?
While no data transmission over the Internet or wireless networks is 100% secure from intrusion, we maintain and have implemented physical, electronic, technical and procedural security policies and measures to protect the personal data that we collect, use and/or store, which are consistent with applicable privacy and security laws. These policies and measures are designed to prevent against loss, misuse, unauthorized access, modification and disclosure and unlawful destruction of your personal data.
While we are dedicated to securing your personal data and our systems and Services, you are responsible for securing and maintaining the privacy of your credentials (e.g. user name, password or account information) and verifying that personal data we maintain about you is accurate and current. We are not responsible for protecting any personal data that we share with a third-party based on an account connection that you have authorized.
6. What Rights and Choices Do You Have with Regard to Your Personal Data?
A. User Account Privacy Settings. We may provide you with the ability to adjust certain privacy, permission and user account settings via the Service. You also may be able to adjust certain privacy, permission and user account settings by responding to request alerts or notifications that may be presented to you on your device prior to or following the collection of the relevant information or by navigating to the settings, account or privacy section (as the case may be) of your device and limiting certain Service functionality (e.g., location services, etc.). Please be aware that if you limit the collection of certain information, you may not be able to use all of the features and functionality of the Service.
B. Privacy Requests. You may also change certain privacy preferences (e.g., choose to cease receiving certain communications or ask us not to share your personal information with a particular third party) by sending an email to us at Info@MassRoots.com detailing your privacy request.
C. Opting Out of Marketing and Promotional Communications. You can unsubscribe or opt out of receiving marketing and promotional communications by either following the specific instructions included in such communications or by sending an email to us at Info@MassRoots.com detailing such request. Please note that opt-out and unsubscribe requests may not take effect immediately and may take a reasonable amount of time to receive, process and apply, during which time your information shall remain subject to the prior privacy settings. We may still send you emails regarding changes to our policies and/or the features and functionality of the Service or other purposes specifically relating to your account and/or use of the Service. We may also have features that allow you to submit information, questions or feedback to us. In those instances, we may retain your emails and other information you submit to us for purposes of responding to you, for our internal purposes, and to help us to serve you better.
· Performance and Functionality Cookies: These Cookies are not essential, but help us to personalize and enhance your experience on the Service. For example, they help us to remember your preferences and prevent you from needing to re-enter information you previously provided. We also use these cookies to collect data about our visitors' use of the Service so that we can enhance the Service and conduct market research.
· Advertising Cookies and Advertising Identifiers: These cookies and advertising identifiers use information about your use of the Service and other websites and apps and your response to emails and ads to deliver ads that are more relevant to you (sometimes known as "interest-based advertising").
8. Can Children Use the Service?
The Service is not intended for or directed at children. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
9. What Other Information Should You Know?
10. How Can You Contact Us?
Legalize Now, Inc.
Attn: John Dill
7083 Hollywood Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90028
Copyright © 2018 Legalize Now, Inc.